ToC Reveal: Oz is Burning
While the Branch and Root anthology has been delayed for various reasons, other anthologies are still being produced and I’m absolutely delighted to announce that I have a story in another new anthology: Oz is Burning.
I don’t have a cover to reveal for it yet, but I can reveal the table of contents. It’s always flattering and marvellous to appear alongside writers I admire!
Oz Is Burning is being published by B Cubed Press. The book of apocalyptic fiction was conceived as a response to February’s terrible bushfires (how long ago they seem now!) and the publisher’s share of the profits will be donated to a relevant charity.
More news to come when the cover is ready to share and the publication date known. (The book was originally to have been available for New Zealand’s August 2020 Worldcon, which is now an online event. )
In the meantime – here is the Table of Contents for the upcoming Oz is Burning by B Cubed Press!
- And Gaia Screams by Ann Poore
- Across the Ditch by Clare Rhoden
- Burn, Burn! by Almas Alexander
- Red Sky at Morning by Sue Bursztynski
- Fires of the Heart by E.E. King
- Pay Back by Alex Isle
- By the Grace of God by Harold Gross
- Should Fire Remember the Fuel by Kyla Lee Ward
- Welcoming the End by Aura Redwood
- Beef by Zena Shapter
- The Last Wish by Lauren E. Mitchell
- Wollemi Dreaming by Jason Nahrung
- Firestorm Sounds by Suzanne Newnham
- Red Sky, Blue Dream by Jack Dann
- Infestation by Paula Boer
- Writing on the Wall by Gillian Polack
- Dire Insurance by Jared Kavanaugh
- Divorce by Donna J. W. Munro
- Inconvenient Visitor by Lucy Sussex
- Burning Hearts by Eleanor Whitworth
- Harvest by Narrelle M. Harris
- A Town Called Hope by Silvia Brown