My short story collection, Scar Tissue and Other Stories, was published in collaboration with Clan Destine Press in April 2019.
Stories include a canon-era Holmes♥Watson werewolf adventure, a new story about Melbourne vampire Gary Hooper and his friend Lissa Wilson, seen through someone else’s eyes, a Ravenfall short story and several new Lost and Found flash fictions.
The full table of contents is:
- Scar Tissue
- Lost and Found: Changeling
- Hoorfrost (the Kitty and Cadaver origin story)
- Lost and Found: The Solo Rapture
- Lost and Found: Wanderlust
- Words Fail (poem)
- Lost and Found: Plot Bunny
- Faithful (Holmes♥Watson/werewolf)
- Lost and Found: Peaceful
- Lost and Found: Journey
- Bad Night at Bite Club (a Vampires of Melbourne story)
- Lost and Found: Horehound and Flour
- The Path (poem)
- Lost and Found: Bouquet
- The Beekeeper’s Children (an Adventure of the Colonial Boy/Holmes♥Watson story)
- Lost and Found: Practice Makes Perfect
- Shadow at my Shoulder (a Ravenfall short story)
- Lost and Found : Long Live the King
- A Song for Hell
- The Xmas Card Mystery (a traditional Holmes + Watson story)
- Death’s Door
- Constant (poem)
The collection has been created with the support of my Patreon mini-Medicis, and was provided to them as a thank you gift.
Willsin Rowe, who has done so many wonderful covers for my CDP and Patreon titles, created the cover from an idea of mine, and got it spot on!
Buy Scar Tissue and Other Stories