Quintette asks writers five quick questions. This week’s interview is with Caitlyn Nicholas!
My latest book is called Pursuit. It was extremely hard to pick a title! The manuscript was originally called The Bunker – as part of the book is set deep underground in a cold war nuclear shelter – but it is a romantic suspense and we felt that The Bunker didn’t really have that romantic vibe! On top of that it does have some World War 2, Nazi connotations that I didn’t like. The team at Momentum publishing and I kicked around a long list of titles for a few weeks until someone came up with Pursuit and we were all YES! (and Phew!)
2. If you could choose anyone from any time period, who would you cast as the leads in your latest book?
A young Timothy Dalton would be perfect for the hero and Audrey Tautou for the heroine.
3. What five words best describe your story?
Fun, fast, romantic page turner.
4. Who is your favourite fictional couple?
Clair and Jamie from the Outlander Series.
5. What song always makes you cry?
Stay by Rhianna
Caitlyn Nicholas began writing in 2005. Exhausted, pregnant and coping with a demanding toddler, she decided the time was right to embark on a writing career. To her family’s eternal startlement she is now the author of six novels and a short story.
Her debut novel – and the first manuscript she had ever written – Running Scared, was published in 2007. This was followed by Secret Intentions in 2009, The Danger Game in 2012 and, Drive Me To Distraction, also in 2012. Her latest novel, Pursuit, is out now.
- You can find me online at: http://www.caitlynnicholas.com
- My blog: http://www.caitlynnicholas.blogspot.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/CaitlynNicholas
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaitlynNicholasAuthor
- Google plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105412279044420141735/
- Pursuit (Amazon)
- Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D8MYCTM
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/pursuit/id659158185?mt=11
- Momentum: http://momentumbooks.com.au/books/pursuit-2/
Would you like to answer a Quintette interview? Email me at email@example.com!