Quintette asks writers five quick questions: and the first interviewee for Adventurous Hearts is Tamsin Baker!
1. What’s the name of your latest book – and how hard was it to pick a title?
My latest erotic romance is Impossible Desires, and to be honest it was titled within the first two pages. The characters both have (especially the hero) what I would consider impossible desires for the era, so it was named pretty quickly.
2. If you could choose anyone from any time period, who would you cast as the leads in your latest book?
I suck at these questions!… ahhh.. I love Rachel Weisz and she would be a great Eleanor. For Patrick… Hmmm. Let’s go with Chris Pine.
3. What five words best describe your story?
Daring; Strange; Passionate; Short; Romantic
4. Who is your favourite fictional couple?
Jamie Fraser and Claire Randall/Fraser, most definitely!
5. What song always makes you cry?
Hmmm, Hallelujah is a pretty good one. And my favourite song is Same Love which brings a tear to my eye on a regular basis.
Tamsin Baker is an Aussie girl who only discovered erotic romance ten months ago. Before that she read sexy romance, skipping the plot and looking for the ‘good bits’. Since then she has written and obtained thirty contracts of varying lengths for her erotic romance and erotica novels. She absolutely loves reading and writing it! She has two other jobs, kids and a hubby too – but writing is a passion that she has to indulge for fear of insanity.
M/M is a passion of hers so even when she writes ménage, there is always an M/M story. She particularly enjoys writing female dommes, but she loves experimenting in all genres. She is learning to write and read more, one step at a time. Soon, she’ll have stories published in every sub-genre of erotic romance – well that’s her aim anyway.
- Tamsin’s website: Tamsin Baker Erotic
- Tamsin’s blog: Tamsin Baker
Buy Impossible Desires:
- Impossible Desires (novella) (Amazon)
- Impossible Desire (novella) (All Romance eBooks)
Would you like to answer a Quintette interview? Email me at email@example.com!