Quintette asks writers five quick questions. This week’s interview is with Elsa Winckler!
Love, in Writing. The hero and heroine are both authors, so the title was obvious
2. If you could choose anyone from any time period, who would you cast as the leads in your latest book?
Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson 🙂
3. What five words best describe your story?
Heartwarming, funny, steamy, sweet, quirky.
4. Who is your favourite fictional couple?
Elizabeth Bennett and Mr Darcy of course!
5. What song always makes you cry?
Real Song by our son Heinz Winckler
I married my college boyfriend and soul mate and after 39 years, 3 beautiful children and two grandchildren, he still makes me weak in the knees. And although life so far has not always been an easy ride, it has always been an exciting and interesting one!
I like the heroines in my stories to be beautiful, feisty, independent and headstrong. The heroes must be strong but possess a generous amount of sensitivity. They are of course, also gorgeous! My stories typically incorporate the family background of the characters to better understand where they come from and who they are when we meet them in the story.
- Elsa’s website: http://elsawinckler.com/
- Love, In Writing (Amazon)