Quintette of Questions: Alyssa J Montgomery
Quintette asks writers five quick questions. This week’s interview is with Alyssa J Montgomery!
ALYSSA J MONTGOMERY
Both my hero and heroine have been apart for a couple of years. Both feel betrayed by the other but have never stopped loving each other — even though they don’t want to. I chose the title Echoes of the Heart because despite all the angst – the love, attraction and friendship is still echoing in their hearts despite the passing of time and the complications of a whole host of factors that came between them.
2. If you could choose anyone from any time period, who would you cast as the leads in your latest story?
That’s a really hard one. Possibly Dougray Scott (from Ever After) as Jake and Michelle Pfeiffer as Amanda.
3. What five words best describe your story?
Heart-rending, Emotional, Angst, Passionate, Compelling
4. Who is your favourite fictional couple?
The hero and heroine from the movie Ever After – Prince Henry and Danielle De Barbarac.
5. What song always makes you cry?
Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel from Watership Down.
Australian author of pacy, passionate contemporary romances, Alyssa’s also been a Speech-Language Pathologist, professional pianist and international flight attendant! When not writing, her favourite past time is to travel with her family.
- Alyssa’s website: www.alyssajmontgomery.com
Buy Echoes of the Heart:
- Echoes Of The Heart (Amazon)
- See the list of sellers on Escape (includes Amazon, Kobo, iTunes, JB Hifi etc)
Would you like to answer a Quintette interview? Email me at email@example.com!