Stories of Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson – friendship and mysteries! Traditional Victorian-era tales and occasional modern interpretations!
Sherlock Holmes: Beyond the Canon Volume 1
Story: A Gentleman’s Disagreement
(a sequel to “The Blue Carbuncle”)
- Sherlock Holmes: Adventures Beyond the Canon (Amazon US Kindle)
Baker Street Irregulars: The Game is Afoot
Story: The Three Journals
(Sherlock Holmes in modern Melbourne!)
- Baker Street Irregulars: The Game is Afoot (Diversion books)
The Game is Afoot audiobook!
An Australian actor is reading my Australian take on Holmes and Watson!
- Baker Street Irregulars: The Game is Afoot (Audiobooks.com)
- Baker Street Irregulars: The Game is Afoot (Amazon/Audible)
Sherlock Holmes: The Australian Casebook
Story: The Mystery of the Miner’s Wife
- Sherlock Holmes: The Australian Casebook (Echo Publishing)
…my personal favourite in the collection, ‘The Mystery of the Miner’s Wife’ by Narrelle M Harris … Harris has a particularly deft touch at all the Holmesian elements – her depiction of both characters is perfect, the plot is clever and everything is woven beautifully into 1890s mining town Ballarat.~ Karen Chisolm, The Newtown Review of Books
- Read my Sisters in Crime post about my relationship with Holmes and interviews with other authors from this book!
A Murmuring of Bees
Poem: Love Song to a Bee
The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part VI: 2017 Annual
Story: The Case of the Temperamental Terrier
The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part V: Christmas Adventures
Story – The Christmas Card Mystery
In the Christmas of 1890, Sherlock Holmes receives a series of strange Christmas cards, each containing a piece of shaped wood. The cards and the wooden pieces lead Holmes and his friend and colleague, Dr Watson, into a strange Christmas adventure.
- The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part V (Amazon Kindle)