I’m absolutely thrilled to be taking part in the Terror Australis International Crime and Mystery Digital Festival on 27-28 November 2021.
Due to the pandemic, TAF2021 | CSI: TASMANIA is online again this year, which means it’s accessible to anyone with a laptop and a ticket!
Speaking of tickets…
The convenors of TAF2021 are offering a special Earlybird rate! Buy a Digital Weekend Pass soonand get a 25% discount to attend the festival.
That means it’s only $90 (AUD$90 / US$65 / UK£48) for access to
- 15+ in-depth Author Interviews and Author Discussion Panels
- 4 festival-wide Book Parties
- 13 exclusive Book Clubs^ with the authors of the books
- 7 Writing Mini Masterclasses^
- 35+ crime and mystery authors.
^Two complimentary clubs or classes per pass, subject to availability.
At that price, each of the 15 author interviews and panel discussions costs just $6 a session.
I’m taking part in the fabulous crime and mystery book shenanigans with:
- Day 1 – The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: a panel discussion on the many versions of Sherlock Holmes, with fellow panelists Atlin Merrick, Clan Destine Press publisher, Lindy Cameron, and wonderful Tasmanian crime authors L.J.M. Owen and Tansy Rayner Roberts.
- Day 2 –Mini Masterclass: Writing and Editing Anthologies: come and ask me anything about commissioning, editing and writing for anthologies.
I’m not vain enough to think you’d sign up just for me! As an attendee, wherever you are in the world, you can pick the delicious brains of over 35 Australian, New Zealand and international crime authors! These include:
David Heska Wanbli Weiden; Ann Cleves, Val McDermic, Liz Nugent, Garry Disher, Abir Mukherjee, Candice Fox, Anita Heiss, Sulari Gentill, Meg Keneally, Naomi Hirahara, Katherine Kovacic and more!
For writers, you can have access to some terrific mini masterclasses as well, from ways to get published, writing action scenes, and crowdfunding for writers.
But wait… there’s more!
As an extra special enticement, TAF2021 | CSI: TASMANIA is offering special booklover gift packs for the first 100 people who buy a Digital Weekend Pass to the Festival.
There is so much to love at this online festival, and it would be delightful if you’d join us there, whether you want to pick up writing tips at the mini masterclasses, or listen to some of the world’s best crime writers talk about their craft.