Welcome to Dangerous Charm, my new store where you can buy autographed copies of some of my paperbacks, and jewellery I have made inspired by books (both mine and others’ work!) (Thank you to cjelbart for the name!)
Earrings and necklaces inspired by my own books, include (so far):
- Kitty and Cadaver
- The Adventure of the Colonial Boy (Holmes♥Watson)
- A Dream to Build a Kiss On (Holmes♥Watson)
- The Vampires of Melbourne
- Secret Agents, Secret Lives
- Duo Ex Machina
- Scar Tissue and Other Stories (including Richard III, Holmes, paranormal stories and more)
Jewellery inspired by classic literature and other words include, so far:
- Sherlock Holmes and John Watson
- Good Omens/Ineffable Husbands
- Richard III
- Jamberry nail wraps and colours
I have ideas for new designs inspired by these and other works, and am working on making brooches and stitch markers for those who knit and crochet.
Each item of jewellery is designed to be a one-off: other designs may be similar but the colours and combinations are aimed to be individual. Any Dangerous Charm piece you buy will be unique.
My thanks go to KRin Pender-Gunn of Pink K Designs for her mentoring and support, and allowing me to rifle through her vast collections of beads and charms to supplement my own. KRin has taught me many of the techniques I’m using to create these pieces.